MY TRUST CO MISSION
To provide individual Trustees with the knowledge, guidance and resources to help them with the effective administration of Trusts. To provide beneficiaries and related parties with information to help them work with their Trustees to fully enjoy their gift.
Because every good estate plan deserves great administration.
MyTrustCo.com will help you by providing explanations, checklists and sample forms.
- Learn the basics of fiduciary responsibility, duties, liabilities and powers.
- Use the basic checklist provided.
- Find additional resources to assist in the administration of a trust or estate account.
ILIT ACCESS - $4.99 per year
- Access sample forms to record investment objectives; annual reviews; specialized communications; discretionary decisions, etc.
- Benefits include: Sample letters & forms, Discussion and practical notes, Action Steps for trustee, Glossary, Trustee Checklists & Ongoing industry updates.
FULL ACCESS - $9.99 per year
- Access sample letters to help ensure professional and timely communication, and to build a complete record of the administration of your Trust.
- Ensure you receive the latest industry updates and best practice recommendations.
- Full Access provides users access to ILIT content plus information and tips to help navigate the most common types of trusts.
- Benefits include: Sample letters & forms, Discussion and practical notes, Action Steps for trustee, Glossary of terms, Trustee checklists & Ongoing industry updates
WHAT MY TRUST CO OFFERS
An analysis of the role of a Trustee, and recommendations drawn from the best practices of professional fiduciaries and institutions, Including sample forms and letters, and links to related resources.
Why Use My Trust Co?
- To understand and execute your fiduciary obligation to ALL classes of beneficiaries (current and future)
- Find the best distribution solutions for your beneficiaries using sample forms and best practice recommendations.
- Track your investment analysis and fiduciary review using suggested forms
- Protect yourself as a fiduciary from claims of breach of trust, and reduce your liability while improving your stewardship.
- Help create and maintain the necessary documentation of your administration.
- Stay current with issues impacting the job of a trustee.
- Understand the many duties and responsibilities a Trustee has in stewardship of the Trust investments and distributions of funds to the beneficiaries.